Trained Descriptive Panels allow you to:
· Develop a common language for clear communication.
· Provide direct measure of perceived appearance, flavor, and texture.
· Make integrated measurements such as Overall Flavor Impact and Amplitude (balance and fullness of flavors).
· Screen supplier materials to ensure that they meet specifications.
· Screen prototypes to verify intended formulation and design changes.
· Set quantifiable, precise product specifications that can be implemented across plants and among suppliers/ vendors.
· Aid in interpretation of customers’ reactions and complaints.
· Establish relationships between user perceptions and instrumental methods.